Iran Tourism Package
Iran Tourism Package: Travelling to Iran and visiting its historical sites along with learning about its traditional cultures leave you speechless, then turn you into a storyteller. The country of Iran makes such a curious mysterious destination for the travel lovers(The same thing we try to operate in Iran Tourism Packages).
There are quite a few things to know in order to be able to choose the best Iran tourism package; and they all are provided here in this post.
In this post:
- A list of five suggested Iran tour operators
- How to apply for a visa
- Safety issue in Iran
- The finest time to travel
- Details of the dress code
- Transportation in/to Iran
- Tour guides
- Iran Tour Packages Price
- A 7 day Itinerary
#1 How to Apply For a Visa
The process of applying for the visa of Iran is trouble-free. Just know that:
- Some of the countries that do not require visa for entering the country of Iran are Bolivia, Georgia, and Malaysia. The rest of the countries are included in the given bottom link.
- The visa process for some countries such as America, Canada, and England are a bit different than the rest of the countries. It is fully explained in the bottom link.
- The Iran visa policy is strict for Israel whether you are a passport holder or have its stamp
Iran Tourism Package: How to apply for Iranian visa [A full guide]
#2 Safety Issue in Iran
It is time to leave any fears behind; they are not warranted. Iran is said to be one of the safest countries on earth according to those who have travelled to the country.
One of the friendliest people you can ever met are the Iranians. Their hospitality is renowned. No matter the place or time, you will always be greeted whether in the subway or just walking down the streets.
Iran Tourism Package: Is Iran Safe for travelers now?
#3 The Finest Time to Travel in luxury and budget tour Iran
From mid-March to mid-May (Spring)
From October to November (Autumn)
* You should know that the prices are higher in these times if the year. The weather is fantastic and pleasurable during these times.
The rest of the months which are summer and winter might have a hot or cold weather due to the city you visit. Summer might not be the perfect choice to travel to Iran but the western provinces of the country have the most satisfying weather.
* Since the period of the holy month of Ramadan changes annually, make sure you pay attention to when this month is; because all the restaurants can only give service to during the night.
Iran Tourism Package: Best time of year for travelers in Iran
#4 Details of the Dress Code
In accordance with the laws of the Islamic republic of Iran:
Men cannot wear shorts and sleeveless shirts in public.
Women must wear Hijab and loose pants and long shirts. Quiet a unique outfit.
For more details go to this link:
Iran Tourism Package: What Do the people of Iran Wear?
The ancient arts are still alive in every city of Iran and are still practiced in every corner. We have a full article on what to buy from Iran as a souvenir and the link is given below of this part. Here are some examples:
Some of the most famous souvenirs:
- Iranian carpet
- Termeh; a delicate handmade cloth
- Mina Kari which means enamel works from Esfahan
Some examples of the handicrafts:
- Giveh; a traditional shoe from the west of Iran
- Gelim or Kilim of Yazd; a special rug
Some examples of edibles:
- Sweets such as Baklava and Pashmak from Yazd
- Nuts such as pistachio
Looking for more? Check this link out:
Iran Tourism Package: A list of best Persian Souvenirs
#6 Entertainments in Iran Tourism Package
Iran’s entertainments include various types of both excitement and relaxation. It only depends on what you want to be included in your Iran tourism package.
Desert adventures include safari, sand hikes, camel riding, and watching the glimmer of the night sky.
Skiing is for those who are fond of cold more than hot. Some international resorts are Dizin and Shemshak.
And for some ancient chivalrous sport, cities of Iran have places called Zurkhaneh. Some kind of harmonious wrestling is practiced in Zurkhanehs.
Curious about other entertainments? Click the link below:
Iran Tourism Package: how to spend time in Iran
#7 Transportation In/To Iran
All kinds of transportation, from traditional to modern is used within the barriers of the country of Iran. It is our duty to provide you with the best of them in our Iran tourism package.
Arriving to and departing from the country:
There are some direct flights to/out of the country; in case of no direct flights, we help you to have a comfortable transition flight. You can also check this site out to see the available flights: skyscanner website
* Trains can also be an option. That would be a unique kind of experience which we can make it come true.
Getting around between/in the cities:
We can arrange a bus, train, Private car or flight if available for moving from a city to another.
While in the cities, you can choose to use public transportation with our tour guides or we can make arrangements for VIP buses and Private Cars.
Later in this post you will read a pre-designed itinerary which its every element can be altered if you want it to happen.
As the most important part of one’s trip, accommodation plays a major role in satisfaction of a journey. With our assistance you can make the perfect choice considering your time and budget.
These are some of the options for accommodation:
- We can reserve a room in a 3 star to 5 star hotel. We will do the reservation by your supervision so it would be exactly what you want it to be.
- Some traditional houses turned into ecolodges can also be picked by you. Which in this case, you add uniqueness to your Iran tourism package.
- For adventure Iran Tourism Packages in nature we suggest camping to maximize the pureness of your experience.
#9 Tour Guides in Iran Tourism Package
Each and every tour guide that we assign to each Iran tourism package are professionals and innovative in doing their jobs. They are:
Licensed by the Organization of Cultural Heritage, Handicrafts, and Tourism of Iran
Experts with years of experience backing them up
Creative and cooperative
Fluent in English, however, if you wish for another language we can make that happen
Every tour with different possibilities of transportation, accommodation, and sightseeing can lead to different prices. You can either travel on budget or luxurious with us.
With our help, you will figure out the best way to travel to Iran; your way. The moment you submit your request, we will send you all the necessary and useful information about Iran tour packages price.
A point on the domestic tour operators:
This question might pop up in your mind that why travel with a domestic tour operator at all?
These are the reasons:
- Domestic operators offer lower prices. Even if you book your tour from non-domestic operators, they have to cooperate with a local profession; and that is extra money for a tourist. So why not directly getting your Iran tourism package from a domestic tour operator?
- The flexible itinerary is another benefit of traveling to Iran with domestic tour operators.
- The years of experience of the domestic operators can make a journey of a life time happen; with purer memories for you.
- They can offer a great variety of tours due the lots of options they can pick.
To find out more about the possibilities in prices and costs check the relevant links at the end of each section or check the itinerary information below.
Sample Iran Tourism Package:
The shortest Iran tourism package itinerary is the 7 day plan. Of course, it is not fixed and you can change wherever you want(It’s just a sample).So here is the shortest and highlight sightseeing of Iran tours:
Day 1 – Tehran
get a short rest upon arrival at the hotel in Tehran and get ready for visiting Golestan palace and historical Bazzar. Finish your wonderfui tour by a delicious dinner in Darband mountain area. O/N Tehran
Day 2 – Shiraz
fly to Shiraz; known as the city of poetry. Go on Vakil complex visit.
Day 3 – Shiraz
drive to Persepolis (One of the world-historical heritage sites in Iran) and Naghsh-e-Rostam which are located out of the city. return to Shiraz to visit Eram garden and Hafeziye, O/N Shiraz
Day 4 – Shiraz
put time into visiting Nasirol Molk mosque before take leave of Shiraz.via Pasargadea(one of the world-historical heritage sites in Iran) get to Yazd; an ancient city in the center of Iran to see Amir Chakhmagh, O/N Yazd
Day 5 – Yazd
dedicate your time to visit Zoroastrian fire temple, Yazd Jame mosque, tower of silence, Dolat Abad garden and Fahadan area in city of ‘wind towers’.
Day 6 – Isfahan
Trip is timed to get to Isfshan; one of the most important tourist center in Iran. In the afternoon be there on a visit Atigh Jame mosque and Vank cathedral, O/N Isfahan
Day 7 – Isfahan
spend your time visiting Naghsh-e-Jahan square (UNESCO world heritage site) and Safavid palace of 40 columns/Chehel Sotun, O/N Isfahan
Day 8 – Kashan To Tehran
drive to Abyaneh; one of the interesting example of human adaption to nature, then to Kashan to have a visit from Fin garden and Tabatabae house in Kashan, at the end of the day, drive to airport to go home.
* To explore more of our Iran Tour packages, please visit:
* And also you can contact us through this form now:
Some error has occured.